Sunday, December 19, 2010

Waffles.


We went to the farmer's market.  And it was raining.

I liked it.  It kind of made me happy.  The light mist seems to make everything look brighter.

A cute older couple always has the nicest set up.  To me, its the epitome of what an old fashioned farmer's market is supposed to look like.

I always feel funny taking pictures at the farmer's market. It's almost as if something that rightfully belongs to them is being taken away through a photograph.  So I asked if I could take a picture and they were more than happy for me to do so.


 Lights also illuminate in an antique fashion in the misty rain...


 It's relaxing.


Not until you begin to freeze.  Bright, sharp colors remind you how you really feel in your flip-flops and wet jeans.

The next morning, I want waffles.

I'm kind of ruined.

When I hear the single two syllable word, it makes me think of Shrek.

I'm not going to say why, because we all know the line.  Unfortunately.

Anywho... Lets go for something light, crisp, and tasty. 

BAM!!! Take this! Smack. Yo'..mAma...good.


 I don't know how a waffle can be smack your mama good, but these are pretty darn tasty. 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment