Sunday, May 1, 2011

Doubt.

Every supermarket advertises their quality of freshness. 

And then you get something, come home and find its gone bad, putrid, rotten, whatever you want to call it, before you even brought it home.

So you go back upset and return and get your money back.

Now they don't seem too "fresh" anymore.  You have your doubts.

I have never doubted that Fresh and Easy was "fresh" but I really don't doubt it now after finding this.

When you buy shrimp, it's already beheaded right?

That's what I thought until I found this little ticket staring at me.

Love shrimp, hate seeing their faces.

My sister was asleep when we found him.  Yes, I'm calling it a Him. My mother decided to take a picture of him with my sister in the background for proof.

2 comments:

  1. wow. sick one.

    i can never take a nap in my own house in peace. at least without a SHRIMP starin at my face!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete