Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Galletas.

Simplicity is constantly stressed.  It may be tiresome to hear but it all really comes down to this:

"You don't know what you got till it's gone."

Its the 100% truth.

Don't believe me?

Fine.  So be it.

Just do me a favor and answer this question for me.

When was the last time you had crackers?  Galletas?

Glutinos doesn't count.

When was the last time you  had herb crackers?

Gluten free.

What was that? Speak up I couldn't hear you.  I'm sorry I missed that, could you repeat that?

Ha!  That's right!

You haven't, have you?

And you haven't had any that taste like this.

Do you know what this means?  I'm going to answer that question for you, no, no you don't know what this means.

This means you can go on a picnic and have crackers to snack on.

If you have guests, you have an excellent cracker to with that excellent cheese.

You can have liverwurst and crackers again.

You can munch on ham, cheese, and crackers again!

This....is truly epic.

It really is.

And that is simply why you, must make these: Rosemary Crackers.

Take it from Dawn.  My baking buddy.  We just stood there looking at the crackers nibbling off of pieces.  We couldn't believe the fact that we were eating gluten free crackers.  You'll react us when you realize how long its been since you've had a cracker, and that it simply tastes that good.

*And liverwurst is properly enjoyed with Dijon or just plain mustard. Just fyi.

2 comments: